Security and emergency measures
Did you know?
Almost all buildings are required to conduct an evacuation drill at least once every 12 months in accordance with the Security Code and other regulatory requirements?
For certain types of buildings, the regulations require drills at an even higher frequency.
We can help you by:
- Organizing and implementing evacuation drills
- Training your staff and various stakeholders
- Acting as your representative with the municipal fire department
- Supervising evacuation drills
- Issuing a full report with recommendations
- Producing an attestation certificate
- Conducting tabletop and large-scale simulations and drills